Ready to Adopt!
You want to find the perfect companion and help save a life? Excellent!
Fill out our adoption form and you will hear from someone within 12 hours to set up a time for you to meet your new best friend!
What You Need
- You must spend at least 30 minutes with the dog you want to adopt.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must show a picture ID.
- An TPA!-conducted “meet and greet” with current household dogs is generally recommended for all adult dogs.
Our adoption fee varies per dog, depending upon age, breed, and medical/behavioral conditions. This fee includes:
- Spay or neuter surgery
- First or more vaccinations
- First or more deworming treatment
- Personality evaluation
- Note: sometimes adoption fees will be higher if a puppy/dog had a lot of medical costs.